The Enterprise Architect/Engineer will be a project and/or task lead and responsible for the overall strategy, innovation, design, development, and delivery efforts. This is a customer focused positon that requires a leadership style that is equally comfortable with customers and team members alike. Familiarity with Agile development and Project Management tools and techniques, architecture frameworks, and data clarity for the research, design, development, testing, evaluation, and delivery of executive level decision support capabilities is essential. As the EA/E, the incumbent will primarily seek to understand the issues and problems facing the customer from a holistic perspective and then using architecture skills and tools, conceive a series of visualizations and reports to aid with the decision process involved in addressing those issues and problems from the customer perspective that integrate seamlessly with the customer's IT environment.
- Lead project/task team; plan project and task execution; apply appropriate agile techniques to assure on-time deliverables; employ Q/A techniques to assure highest quality
- Meet face-to-face with customer and understand customer's business needs; understand client decision processes and impacts; demonstrate to customer how the employment of Enterprise Architecture and Engineering techniques can help visualize and address problems and issues, reduce costs, reduce duplicity, close gaps, and improve capabilities, operations, and efficiency.
- Provide leadership and and expertise in the development and application of standards, best practices, governance, patterns, data management, and stewardship of government resources.
- Identify solutions and innovations that both integrate with and positively affect the customer's organizational and IT architectures.
- Identify future business opportunities where the application of ArchSmart capabilities can support the goals and objectives of the customer.
- BS degree in Computer Science or IT related field, Economics, or Actuarial Sciences or equivalent experience
- Prior Military or Federal Government service highly desired
- Currently possess or able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance and DHS Suitability
- 8 – 10+ years of Enterprise Architecture / Enterprise Engineering / Systems Engineering
- 3+ years of project management experience with >$1M+ projects/tasks
- Defining knowledge and expertise with Architecture Frameworks, particularly federal and defense frameworks, solutions, patterns, and deliverables
- Deep expertise with government and industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies
- Expertise with data and information visualization tools, techniques, and processes
- Experience with QA techniques and their application in enterprise architecture efforts
- Strong web-based solution platforms
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with technical organizations and management teams
- Knowledge, understanding and application experience with NISPOM, DSS, and NIST guidance for IT Security requirements, IT system security procedures, and certification and accreditation processes for IT systems
- Ability to establish rapport and drive consensus and change at all organizational levels
- Ability to communicate technical infomation and ideas effectively
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions
- Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations
- Ability to work and promote inclusiveness in small groups successfully
Please submit resumes to email@example.com