Enterprise Technology and Planning – Our knowledge leaders work with our customers to envision a program from concept through deployment and support. By applying architecture planning, program management, and technology insight, we guide our clients through a complex maze of decisions to achieve their mission.
Enterprise Architecture Development Methodology – Achieving a quality Business Driven EA Landscape requires that we go through diligent steps to clearly understand the business needs and strategy. ArchSmart utilizes a series of steps in planning Enterprise Architecture. In addition, we rely on quality commercial off the shelf tools to realize an EA Landscape that is accountable. The fundamental capabilities that ensure EA accountability, agility, and dynamics encompass:
- Relationship Visibility & Traceability
- Easily Realized Alignment to any desired depth
- Full Traceability of Impact, Cause & Effect
- Custom Queries of Configurations
- Planning Foundation for Innovation, Re-engineering…
- Object Oriented Management & Control
- Extensive OOTB Reporting
- Responsive to Real Business Questions
- Extensible Custom Reporting
- Predictive Analysis for Strategic Planning, etc.
- Full Integration of PPM, CMDB Capabilities
- Object Oriented Database Underpinning for EA
- Management, Control, Design, Object Exploitation
Systems Architecture and Engineering – Successful major-systems acquisitions rely on two key elements—using a foundational architecture or blueprint and adhering to the discipline of systems engineering. ArchSmart helps to design and develop systems architectures and apply systems engineering methodologies for systems ranging from tactical, single-user systems to multi-million-dollar programs.
Data Interoperability and Information Sharing – We enable our customers to identify and understand their information requirements for mission success, communicate in common frameworks and quickly develop needed systems interfaces and SLA’s. ArchSmart specializes in Data – driven Architecture design and development of tools and applications such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) Information Exchange Product Document (IEPD) Factory (as named by DHS) which is used across DNDO, CBP, USVISIT and other DHS components providing them a “Force Multiplier” in interface message development.
ArchSmart provides IT Consulting Services, Business Area Process & Architecture Modeling, Systems Engineering and Life Cycle (SELC) Development Services, supporting all facets of the Enterprise Architecture Discipline.
ArchSmart’s goal is to enable our customers to understand and view their Business clearly through a known and accountable Enterprise.
- Repeatable methodology and processes for cost effective and timely solutions
- Systems integration Consulting Services
- Enterprise, Business and Systems Architecture design
- Development and Engineering Analysis
- Support enhanced customer Information Technology (IT) and Information management (IM)
- Real Time Business Decision Making through Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Portfolio Management in alignment with a customer’s Strategic Business Objectives, Programs or Systems and architecture solutions
- Products and services that include interoperability and gap analysis
- Development and modeling of Architectural constructs
- NIEM Domain Development, Mentoring and Training
- Data Harmonization and Collaboration
- DHS and EDMO Compliance
- Enterprise Architecture & Model Development
- Enterprise Architecture support for DHS and the DHS Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), leveraging the capabilities of Commercial EA Tools
- Design and development using the Federal Enterprise and DoD Architecture Frameworks (FEAF/DoDAF)
- Strategic Planning
- Enterprise, Business, and Solution Architecture
- Systems Engineering Life Cycle development (SELC) activities with a focus on Data Engineering and Analysis Services (Data-Driven architecture)
- NIEM and Information Exchange Product Documents (IEPDs).
- Tools Development - IEPD Factory
- Named by DHS Enterprise Data Management Office (EDMO) as a “force multiplier” in the NIEM IEPD development process
- Business Process Reengineering and Change Management.
- Security engineering to support Security architecture design, implementation, audit and accreditation
- Information Assurance (IA) & Security
- Strategic FISMA Guidance and Implementation
- Certification & Accreditation (including critical alignment with SELC process)
- DHS Performance Plan (FISMA) Key Metric Area Support